How do I receive my child's Parent Portal access code?
1. Download and Print the Acceptable Use Policy for Parent Portal attached below.
2. Complete the Acceptable Use Policy form
3. Send form to school with your child. Note: Return to Room 200
*Once the form is returned, the counselors will send home the access ID card and a set of instructions. Access ID card is for ONE TIME use only.
How do I access parent portal now that I have my child’s Access ID card?
1. Download Parent Portal Directions attached below
2. Read directions carefully
*NOTE: If you have an existing account for a previous child, you simply add the new code to your already existing account.