Please read everything below carefully. All directions are imperative to register properly and without difficulty.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Completed Registration Packet
2. Birth Certificate
3. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Picture I.D.
4. Current Immunization Records
5. Social Security Card (not required)
6. Current or Final Report Card (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. THREE Proofs of Residency:
- At Least 1 of the following:
- Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Homestead Exemption
- And two of the following documents:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable and/or Phone (bill should be dated in the current month or previous month at the time of registration)
Important Notes Regarding Proofs of Residency
*Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
*PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
*Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
*Proofs of residency must be current.
*Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Email all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning on Monday, April 20, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
These forms are made to be fillable on your computer and phone. You will need to download the document on your computer or on your phone in order to fill it in.
All forms must be filled out and all required documentation must be submitted together. DO NOT EMAIL DOCUMENTS SEPARATELY.
You must scan and email the students birth certificate, parent’s picture ID, up-to-date immunization records, proofs of residency, and other required documents. If you do not have access to a scanner please refer to the attached document labeled 'Scanning Options from a Phone.'
Do not send pictures – documents need to be a downloadable file such as a PDF.
Documents that are illegible or obstructed will not be accepted.
***Student registration will only be complete upon the confirmation of the School Counselor approving the submission of all documents.***
***You are subject at any point through the registration process to come to the school at a later date with original documentation to complete registration.***
Please note that a student must be five years of age/born by September 30, 2015 to be eligible for Kindergarten.
If you are unable to complete registration online, please see the document above for in-person registration protocol beginning Monday, May, 18, 2020.
If you need further assistance, please call our School Counselor at 504-595-6123 or email email@example.com.