To register your child for the current 2020-2021 school year please see below for all required documents and come to the school Monday-Friday between 9am-2pm to register your child.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 school year will be open from April 19, 2021 through May 14, 2021. You may call to schedule an appointment to register beginning April 12, 2021.
Please read everything below carefully. All directions are imperative to register properly and without difficulty.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Completed Registration Packet
2. Birth Certificate
3. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Picture I.D.
4. Current Immunization Records
5. Social Security Card
6. Current or Final Report Card (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. THREE Proofs of Residency:
- At Least 1 of the following:
- Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Homestead Exemption
- And two of the following documents:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable and/or Phone (bill should be dated in the current month or previous month at the time of registration)
Important Notes Regarding Proofs of Residency
*Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
*PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
*Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
*Proofs of residency must be current.
*Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Beginning April 12, 2021, please call the school at 504-595-6120 to schedule an appointment for 2021-2022 registration.
Monday, April 19, 2021 through May 14, 2021 the School Counselor will be accepting appointments for parents to register their students For Kindergarten and First Grade at Belle Chasse Primary School for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the below instructions to register your child:
- Registration packets will be left by our front door of the school. You may come pick up a packet at any time.
- When you have completed filling out and gathering all documents, please call 504-595-6120 to schedule an appointment with our School Counselor. An appointment is required. You may not come to the school to register your child without an appointment.
- When you come to the school at your scheduled appointment time we ask that you respect the following directions:
- Maintain six feet distance at all times from others.
- Wear a mask.
- Only one parent/guardian comes to register. If possible, please come alone, with no children.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 your appointment will need to be re-scheduled.
If you are unable to register in person, please call the school for directions to register online.