REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 school year is open. Registration will not be reviewed between the dates of June 14th through July 13th.
Online registration is currently down. Please call to schedule an appointment to register your child.
Please read everything below carefully. All directions are imperative to register properly and without difficulty.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Completed Registration Packet
2. Birth Certificate
3. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Picture I.D.
4. Current Immunization Records
5. Social Security Card
6. Current or Final Report Card (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. THREE Proofs of Residency:
- At Least 1 of the following:
- Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Homestead Exemption
- And two of the following documents:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable and/or Phone (bill should be dated in the current month or previous month at the time of registration)
Important Notes Regarding Proofs of Residency
*Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
*PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
*Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
*Proofs of residency must be current.
*Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.