In the situation that the parent(s)/guardian(s) are residing with someone else, you will need to fill out and get the attached Residency Affidavit Form notarized and submit all other required registration documents with SIX proofs of residency.
The six proofs of residency include:
- THREE proofs under the person you are residing with:
- At Least ONE of the following:
- Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Homestead Exemption
- And TWO of the following documents:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, and/or Phone (bill should be dated in the current month or previous month at the time of registration)
- THREE proofs under the parent(s)/guardian(s):
- Substantial mail such as a cell phone statement, car insurance, medical statement, etc.
*Important Note: With the submission of a notarized residency affidavit form, you will be subject to a home visit from our Director of Student Services. You will also be required to get the residency affidavit form re-notarized with the submittal of six updated proofs of residency at the end of every school year that you are residing with someone who is not the parent/guardian.