*Please note: ALL documents attached to this page are required to fill out for acceptance.*
Summer Registration for the 2017-2018 school year will be Tuesday, July 25, 2017.
**You may call the school beginning mid July to see if a counselor is available for registration beforehand.
***Registration will end district-wide Thursday, August 3rd to prepare for the opening of schools. Registration will resume on Thursday, August 10th for the 2017-2018 school year.
*REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Parent's Picture ID
3. Up-to-date immunization records
4. Social Security Card
5. Final Report Card (if applicable)
6. iLEAP/LEAP Scores (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. 3 Proofs of Residency:
*Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, and/or Phone
- Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
- PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
- Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
- Proofs of residency must be current.
- Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
**All required documents and completed registration forms below must be turned in together**