*Please note: ALL documents attached to this page are required to fill out for acceptance.*
Belle Chasse Primary School will host a Kindergarten Round Up in our Multi Purpose Building on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. A student must be five years of age/born by September 30, 2013 to be eligible for kindergarten. Registration time is from 9 AM- 2 PM. At this time, we will also accept packets for new students in grades 1-4 for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you are unable to attend the round up, Belle Chasse Primary accepts registration for K-4 throughout the months of June and July. Be sure to call the school before coming to make sure a counselor will be available to review and accept your registration packet.
*REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Parent's Picture ID
3. Up-to-date immunization records
4. Social Security Card
5. Final Report Card (if applicable)
6. iLEAP/LEAP Scores (if applicable)
7. Court ordered custody (if not the parent(s) listed on birth certificate)
8. 3 Proofs of Residency:
*Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, and/or Phone
- Proof of residency must be in parent's name.
- PO Box addresses cannot be used as proof of residency
- Proof of residency must show a 911 physical address within Plaquemines.
- Proofs of residency must be current.
- Drivers license, car registration, or voter registration will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
**All required documents and completed registration forms below must be turned in together**