Belle Chasse Primary School

Skip to main content
Change of Address » Change of Address

Change of Address

If you have moved within the school district, please complete the attached change of address form and submit 3 proofs of residency to the School Counselor.
In order to update our records, we will need you to submit three (3) current proofs of residency for your Belle Chasse address. These proofs must be in the parent’s name. This address must be a physical address not a post office box. The following are acceptable proofs of residency:
- Utility Bills: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, and/or Phone
- Lease Agreement
- Mortgage Agreement
- Homestead Exemption